Truly Scrumptious Cakes
Truly Scrumptious Cakes

Feedback

Comments

Please enter the code
* Required fields
  • liz & David (Wednesday, August 30 17 01:14 pm BST)

Big thank you for our wedding cake. They looked amazing and tasted just as good. Took the big cupcake on our honeymoon it tasted heavenly.
    Liz & David x

• Sehrish & Shehzad (Wednesday, August 30 17 01:11 pm BST)

Thank you soo much for our cake! It looked so amazing and tasted even better. It fit in so well with my venue and theme I absolutely loved it.
    Thanks again
    Sehrish & Shehzad

• Amy Harris (Wednesday, July 19 17 04:48 pm BST)

Absolutely loved our cake for our wedding we had a top tier with cupcakes and it just beautiful the attention to detail is amazing and had many guests saying the cakes where so yummy. Just perfect.

• Jo and David (Wednesday, July 19 17 04:43 pm BST)

Thank you SO SO SO much for our stunning wedding cake. When I saw it for the first time it blew me away...I may have screamed!
    We also can't thank you enough for your help with the design and for your professionalism sine the moment i first enquired.
    Everyone has said how amazing the cake flavours were and despite the cake having enough portions for 120 and our numbers only being at 79, we were only left with 1/2 a tier!!
    I cant wait to have another reason for enjoying one of your cakes!

Thank you!

Jo & David xx

• Lucy (Tuesday, July 04 17 12:35 pm BST)

Tanya did our wedding cake, it was amazing. Everyone complimented it saying it looked fab and tasted delicious, thank you so much Tanya !!

• Daniel and Gemma (Thursday, January 26 17 12:49 pm GMT)

Big thank you to Tania

We order a few cakes a year of her and they are amazing. You can tell she takes a lot of pride in her work. The attention to detail is incredible. She is a magician

Will continue to use her for a long time

• Anita (Monday, December 12 16 11:42 am GMT)

Thank you so much for my amazing 50th Birthday cake and cupcakes, exactly what I wanted. It all looked and tasted fantastic.

• Lauren and Ross Clinch (Wednesday, November 30 16 07:36 am GMT)

Our wedding cake made by Tania was both beautiful and spectacular. We had so many compliments as to its appearance and importantly the taste of the flavours we had chosen all being delicious! We would highly recommend Tania as she made us feel so at ease throughout, suggesting ideas and working with us to bring to life our amazing cake for our special day. We cant thank you enough Tania!

• Aamina Iqbal (Saturday, November 26 16 04:13 pm GMT)

The cake looked and tasted absolutely lovely! You did a great job and my loved it too. Will definitely be placing another order with you again.
    Thank you.

• Harjeet Sanghera (Wednesday, November 09 16 10:22 am GMT)

I have had many cakes created by Tania, mostly letting her put her own stamp to them. I recommend her to everyone I know. They are truly scrumptious and we still get comments about how delicious the cake was weeks after the occasion. My number one go to cake baker!

• Miranda Earley (Tuesday, October 04 16 08:32 pm BST)

I would highly recommend Truly scrumptious cakes to all- Tania is very professional, extremely talented, and always goes that extra mile to make the perfect cake! I have been thrilled with the cakes
    we have ordered previously and look forward to ordering more!

• Ashley (Tuesday, October 04 16 05:03 pm BST)

Tania completely outdone herself with our wedding cake and we couldn't have been happier! When my husband and I saw the cake for the first time we were overjoyed with the amount of detail and effort
    that had been put into making our cake perfect and it look exactly like the picture I showed Tania! We had some great compliments on the cake and can't thank Tania enough!!

• Hannah Brill (Tuesday, October 04 16 03:22 pm BST)

I have had many cakes and cupcakes made by Tania and I can say that they are "truly scrumptious"! Designs of the cakes were exactly what we expected and taste delicious. I would throughly recommend
    Tania and her beautiful cakes.

• Marion & Camilla (Tuesday, October 04 16 02:36 pm BST)

Tania worked with us to bring to life our concept for a magical, tiered rainbow wedding Cake. The result looked fantastic, the rainbow sponge colours were fresh and vivid and her lemon cake with
    lemon buttercream and hundreds and thousands was simply devine. So delicious that we couldn't stop people devouring leftovers afterwards. Tania was a delight to partner with. We know how hard she
    worked to ensure the end result was perfect.

• Lorren (Sunday, January 31 16 02:15 pm GMT)

Have had a wedding cake and christening cake from truly scrumptious! Both were absolutely delicious and every last bit finished by guests
    Both designs were done to perfection and exactly how we had requested
    Would recommend to anyone for any occasion

• Marie (Saturday, January 02 16 11:48 am GMT)

The cakes that are made from truly scrumptious are simply amazing! You have never tasted anything better. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a cake. :)

• Marie (Saturday, January 02 16 11:46 am GMT)

The cakes that are made by truly scrumptious are amazing! The taste is outstanding. i would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a cake for a special occasion :).

• Julia Ali (Friday, January 01 16 07:25 pm GMT)

16th and 21st Birthday cakes. Brilliant cakes with lovely flavours. My guests for both parties loved the cakes and the decorations on both were outstanding, with every detail I asked for included in
    the designs. Thank you Tania for all your hard work.
    Julia

Your form message has been successfully sent.

You have entered the following data:

Contact form

Please correct your input in the following fields:
Error while sending the form. Please try again later.

Note: Fields marked with * are required